Saturday, June 16, 2012

Allow Me To Introduce Myself

Well here it goes...

My name is Abigail. I live in the beautiful city of Virginia Beach. I am within one mile of the beach and I love it! I am the mother of a beautiful little girl. Her name is Dylan Elaine and she is my world! Right now she is 15 months old. She is walking, talking and really becoming quite the little diva :) I work a full time job and I am always on mommy duty so I stay very busy.

I am starting this blog because I have realized that I often times use social media websites as a means of venting. And while I believe I have every right to post my personal opinions on what is made to be a private site it's still easy accessible to too many close friends and family. Sometimes I just want to vent or share my opinion without every person on my contacts list reading and responding. So here I am, beginning my journey in the open waters of the blogging world. Here's to a successful reader's list!

No comments:

Post a Comment